US military says strikes hit 30 ISIS targets in Syria
Digest more
A month after violent clashes in a Kurdish-majority neighborhood in Syria's Aleppo, tens of thousands of residents have returned.
(Refiles to add opening quotation mark in paragraph 22) By Feras Dalatey, Suleiman Al-Khalidi, Orhan Qereman and Jonathan Spicer Feb 13 (Reuters) - A U.S.-backed ceasefire agreement in northeastern Syria leaves thorny questions unresolved,
The U.S. military has completed its withdrawal from al-Tanf Garrison in southern Syria, handing over control to government forces.
The question is whether the Syria on display in Munich is the future or whether hurdles back home could derail its situation. The new Syria was on display at the Munich Security Conference over the
Pentagon says "more than 5,700 adult male ISIS fighters" have been moved to Iraq, completing the operation as questions linger over due legal process.
The U.S. military completed the transfer of thousands of low-level ISIS prisoners from detention in Syria to Iraq, completing the effort that began last month at the request of Baghdad. The transfer operation,
The UN says al-Hol camp population has dropped sharply as Syria moves to relocate remaining families
The U.N. refugee agency says residents are leaving Syria’s al-Hol camp in large numbers, and Syrian authorities plan to relocate those who remain
In a post on X, the Israeli military said the raid targeted members of Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) in Lebanon but did not release evidence supporting the claim.