State television MRTV said the truce would run until April 22 and was aimed at showing compassion for people affected by ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
Myanmar’s ruling military government has announced a temporary ceasefire in operations against armed opposition groups to aid ...
So far, 2,886 people have been reported dead in Myanmar and another 4,639 injured, according to state television MRTV, but ...
BANGKOK (Reuters) - Myanmar's ruling junta should free up movement by international aid workers to help survivors of a ...
The statement from the military's high command follows a series of unilateral temporary ceasefires announced by armed ...
Explore more
Myanmar's ruling military declared a temporary ceasefire in the country's civil war Wednesday to facilitate relief efforts following a 7.7 magnitude earthquake that has killed more than 3,000 people.
(Reuters) - At least 144 people in Myanmar have been killed and 732 injured by a major earthquake that struck the country on ...
The announcement by the military’s high command was reported late Wednesday on state television MRTV, which said the truce would run until April 22 and was aimed at showing compassion for people ...
The death toll rose to 3,003 on Wednesday, with more than 4,500 people injured, MRTV reported. Local reports suggest much higher figures.The earthquake came amid civil war in Myanmar, making a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results